Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Got the Job!

I just found out today, in the middle of my second day in a row of substitute teaching for the fifth grade class, that I GOT THE JOB!!!
I'm really excited about it, and I think I'm going to like it. It is so much better than the school I worked at in August. Yes, I do believe everything does happen for a reason.
I'm in a hurry to get to bed so I'm well rested for tomorrow, my first day as the official teacher.

More good news...my collaboration with Valerie Fox took first place at the ITWS contest! I'll get a $20.00 Amazon gift certificate, which is great...but the best part of all was the fun I had working with Valerie. I we get to do another one sometime soon.

I probably will be a bit overwhelmed with work, especially at first, but I will stop by all my favorite blogs as soon as I get a chance!

4 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I hope you have a good team to work with.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Yippeee!!! I'm so happy for you Lauren! I hope this job is everything you dreamed of and more. I know you'll be busy, but keep us posted when you can.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Congrats Lauren :))

Liz

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger michi said...

congrats, lauren! i hope you will be happy there.

m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines