Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dramatic Resolutions

Yes, when I am sad, I look at big ways to make big changes. I know it isn't right. It's just me. And that's what yesterday's post was all about, most likely.
However, those are things that are going through my crazy head. I AM totally fed up with Florida life. I have had enough of it and I do want to move one.
But I will not do anything hasty.

I'm always in a state of change. My life is never stable. I strive for this, but it never happens. It is part of my ADD. It is also because I take on too much and am too much of a codependent type person.

I need to try to keep things stable for my children, which is what I always do keep in mind.

I am going to talk about these issues with my ADD therapist, but I wish I had someone else to talk to as well.

4 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger PV said...

I wish I were closer. Meet you halfway?

(ha ha, probably too far!)


I feel your pain. I go through the same things myself. Depression, lonliness. I have two kids an a husband who very communicative, but I really need something else, too.


I have moved so many times - you wouldn't believe it! It seems like I'm always looking for new houses to buy and movie into! This is our third house in 7 years - we bought and sold the other two - but we really love this old house and plan on staying. Still - many days I'm thinking I would like to move back to a city.


It never ends with me. I guess I have gypsy blood in me!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

You're so sweet, pamela.
Who knows, maybe someday we will meet. For now, I certainly do enjoy our cyber friendship.
I move a lot too. I have lived in the house I am in for two years, and I think that is the longest I've been in one place for about ten years...no lie!
Pretty bad, huh?

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger PV said...

I wrote in my blog about all the places I have lived in the past 6 or 7 years, but truthfully - I have moved all throughout my adult life. Not sure why. There's always something wrong, I guess.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger michi said...

jeez. i hate moving. i don't even want to leave vienna's 10th district and live in another part of the city!

m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines