Sunday, September 10, 2006

212 lbs.
That is my husband's weight today.
He used to weigh 176. He is 6' tall.
Every day he gains at least a pound, but this since yesterday, he gained 6.
Tomorrow is the big day we find out if he has to go into the hospital or not. I'm already prepared for the answer to be yes. I take that back (I'm doing that a lot lately). I'll never be prepared for that. I'm trying to be ready, though.
I'm thinking about the kids and where they will be and picking them up from school, etc. if Erhan is in the hospital. Luckily, Alp will be at his mother's until Tuesday morning, so that is one less worry.
It's time like these that it is hard to live far away from all your relatives. Neither one of us has family anywhere near. Sometimes it is nice to be far away, but most times it stinks.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

He definitely needs to be under a doctor's care!!
I'm praying for you and yours!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

{{tshmom}}
thanks!!!
-lauren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines