Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hospital

My husband finally agreed to go to the hospital yesterday. They wanted to admit him, but agreed that it would okay for him to come home until Monday, when we can get test results from his kidney doctor to compare. If certain levels are indeed rising, he will have to go the hospital tomorrow.
They did discover an infection he didn't know he had so he is on antibiotics now, too.
And somehow, we both got a cold...again. It's always raining for me.
Anyway, I'm glad I'm not working right now so I can help out with this situation. Unfortunately, I haven't really thought about how I'm paying the girls' school tuition. Well, that is sort of a lie. I've thought about it, I just haven't come up with a solution.
I don't want to have to ask my parents for help, again.

I'm up to day 8 at the 30:30 challenge. It already feels like a struggle. I've been ejoying it, but whether or not I'll make it will probably depend on the hospital situation.

3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger PV said...

What's the 30:30 challenge?

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

It's the poetry challenge where I write a poem every day.
Have you ever dabbled in poetry?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger PV said...

Not really. I think I'd pull everyone to the depths of despair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines