Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Quit!

What a relief! I told my boss that I need to find a new job because my husband and I desperately need health insurance. Unfortunately, this is very true. My husband has been very ill. He needs a lot of medical attention and he is unable to work. We have gotten ourselves into a real pickle.
Anyway, the boss was very nice (seemed equally as eager to rid herself of me!) and even offered to give me a good reference. I thought that was especially nice.
I am going to continue working until either she finds a replacement or I find a new job.
So, back to the old employment search.
I have said it many times, I'm much better at getting jobs than I am at keeping them!
I'm sure it is just a matter of finding the right thing. The search continues!

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger sam of the ten thousand things said...

Happiness has to be in place. Best to you on the quest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines