Friday, September 15, 2006

Good News

It is finally Friday...
And Erhan is home! And he's going to be okay!!!!!
The diuretic he was on seemed to be to blame for most of his problems. Or, should I say, the doctors who keep prescribing them. I don't feel like getting into the incompetence of the medical profession right now, but I will probably get into it in a future post.

And, I was offered the job I went on the interview for, yesterday. I'm seriously considering talking it, but I have to think it over. I would be a marketing representative for a student leadership program. Most of my job would be getting teachers to nominate their students for the program. I would have a territory here in Palm Beach County. The company is called LEAD America. I would be proud to represent them.

Well, if I do start, I will be starting training one week from now.

5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Hooray!!!! I'm so glad he's okay and home and you can start getting back to some semblance of normal in your life.

And congrats on the job offer, too!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger PV said...

WOW! You really are a job-landing kind of woman!

Congratulations and I'm happy your husband is doing well.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger lorguru said...

Thanks for your support during the rough times, as well as your cheers when things get better!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger tshsmom said...

Thanks for posting an update. I'm doing a little happy dance for you. ;)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Lauren, I'm backtracking to your good news to say 'Fantastic'...really glad your husband seems to be over the worst.

Job offers sounds exciting.

Hope everything sorts itself out regarding your posts about Erin and Florida.

Liz
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines