Sunday, September 24, 2006

Updates

Things are okay. My husband is out of the hospital. We are currently waiting for a nurse to come to the house to give him a shot and show me how to do it for the next few days. It goes right into his belly. It won't be easy for me.

Tomorrow I go and teach at the school I might get the job at. I'm excited about it. It will be something totally different for me since I have never taught elementary school. I would be teaching fifth grade.

My parents are going to come to town to help us out. They will be here this Wednesday. I can't wait to see them. It will be so nice to have some help!

4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger SarahJane said...

You'll do it right. Needle--> goes here.
Good luck teaching tomorrow (?).

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

I'm so glad your parents are coming to give you a hand. Just knowing they'll be around must lift a huge weight.

I hope the teaching goes well - that would be awesome to be in the same school as your daughter.

Good vibes going out to you all!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger sam of the ten thousand things said...

My best to you and your husband. Hope the job works out for you.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

How did the job go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines