Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Angel and Devil Names


Fill in the blanks in the following sentences. Leave your answers in the comments section. I will use my famous and divine wine cooler skills to give you your "angel" name, and your "devil" name...

Most people are 1.____________, but I'm usually not.
If I had more 2.________________ I would 3. ______________at least once a day.
I sometimes wish 4._________________was never invented, yet I thank my lucky stars for the invention/discovery of 5._________________.
My favorite physician is Dr. 6._____________________.
The only team/athlete I would pay two hundred dollars to see in action is 7.___________________________.


I will get back to you with your names shortly!

Pam...Your angel name is Leona Goodmagic. Your devil name is Bitchy Boobtube.

Michi...Your angel name is Labiona Gugamor.. Your devil name is
Peterseh Lerscream.

Sharon...Your angel name is Lancelota Aqua. Your devil name is Mort Frivol.

Deb...Your angel name is Besos Milagro.

CE...Your angel name is Wadexa Roswell. Your devil name is Ringo Guise.


12 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger PV said...

1 Mean
2. Money.
3. Eat out.
4. TV.
5. Computers.
6. Leavengood.
7. Magic Johnson.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger lorguru said...

Thanks for playing, Pam! Your names are in the post.
Use them wisely.
-lauren

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger michi said...

1 normal
2 horrible students
3 scream
4 time
5 max factor's lipfinity lipstick #210
6 strangelove (tee-hee)
7 me. (or guga kuerten, in the year 2000)

so there. i already have two arch-angelic names, of course, but a third can't hurt. :)

m

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Oh, these are so much fun, Lauren! Here goes:
1. petty
2. water
3. float
4. humanity
5. my kids
6. Death
7. the knights of the Round Table

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger C. E. Chaffin said...

Most people are 1.concerned about appearances____________, but I'm usually not.
If I had more 2._moxy_______________ I would 3. submit my work somewhere______________at least once a day.
I sometimes wish 4._the telephone_______________was never invented, yet I thank my lucky stars for the invention/discovery of 5._medications for manic-depressives________________.
My favorite physician is Dr. 6._____Ross________________.
The only team/athlete I would pay two hundred dollars to see in action is 7._________Dwayne Wade__________________.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

Okay, michi, or anyone else who wishes to respond...
here are mine:
Most people are *stuck in a rut*, but I'm usually not.
If I had more *motivation, I would *exercise every day.
I sometimes wish *credit cards*
were never invented...and I count my lucky stars that **Advanced Reproductive Technologies were invented.

Favorite doctor, Dr. Edelstein
Athelete I would pay 200 smackers to see...Michael Jordan (and I did see him!) and Roger Federer and Muhammed Ali.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger michi said...

mort frivol ... ha! some groovy names. labiona eh? perfect for the lipstick, it's called "alluring". oh wait, is that really so angelic then?

m

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Thanks Lauren!! I LOVE Mort Frivol. I have a feeling we'll be seeing Mort in one of my flashes soon.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

that would be so cool Sharon!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger lorguru said...

thanks, everyone, for your kind nods.
I've been sidetracked with job/school/illness recently, but I hope to get back to some more fun-type posts soon!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger indianlover said...

1. mean
2.money
3.shop
4.cars
5.condoms
6.house
7.kings

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger $rijit said...

If I may be allowed please;
1.Hypocrites
2.space
3.enjoyed living for myself
4.mobile phone
5.wheels
6.Nirup
7.Steffi Graff
Please let me know my angel and devil name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines