Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Grand Central Station!

Wow, today I found three more poet's comments here! This is incredible. I feel so popular! (I know how pathetic I am, no need to tell me.)
Maybe all this attention will get me back in the mood to submit some work. Actually, what I think I'll do is wait to see if Weird Girls is not needed at IBPC (whenever they get around to that...this is April I'm still wiating to hear about!) and then send that out with a few others. Or am I just procrastinating again? I just cannot get motivated.
Maybe I should use this "down" time to do more reading,...maybe order some chapbooks. I haven't done that since I got michi's and Susan Culver's. That was about six months ago. Those were both amazing.
Sounds like a plan...

5 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger michi said...

one i'd recommend is ros barber's, how things are on thursday - terrific. there's a link to her blog on my blog.

others: anything by alex stolis, suzanne frischkorn's spring tide; not sure you have arlene's book?

m

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

Oh thanks, michi! I'll look into those. And definitely Arlene's! What have I been waiting for?
-laur

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Squamish Writers Group said...

Hey Laur

Surprise! I found your blog and just have to leave a comment. So here goes -

The fat little copper sun in the corner is my favourite, she smiles sideways against the blue wall, apologizing.

See ya out there!

Jude

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger lorguru said...

I'm absolutely honored to be graced by yet another incredible poet. Thanks so much for stopping by, Jude.
And congrats on your HM for April's IBPC!
-laur

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger SarahJane said...

hey you. we love your blog.
i should buy more chapbooks, too. i have exactly two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines