Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Two in a Row!

I just read yesterday's post and I forgot to mention that I found a new school for Rachel for next year. It is called Kentwood Preparatory (http://www.kentwood-add.com/) and it is a school ONLY for students with ADD, who are of average or above average intelligence. I think it will be just the right place for her. She will learn the things she needs help with like organizational and social skills, as well as academics. She will also fit in and be understood. Also, she will be able to be in sixth grade next year, where she should be. They tested her and said emotionally and intellectually that is where she should be. So...Hooray! It feels good to know she should be successful there.

I am still pondering Erin's education. I love the American Heritage school for her. Of course, money is an issue. And last night, she said she wants to stay at Hagen if she makes it to be a patrol guard! If she doesn't want to change, maybe it is best she stay there next year and I try to get her into the middle school of the arts for the next year.

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger michi said...

hey it's good to see you in blogland again! i think your poetry mood will pass, lauren - it happens. you may just be worn out after so many rounds. i was when i finished my fifth, and i really wanted some time away from writing. all the best,
m

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

thanks michi! I really appreciate checking in on me here. I think I do need a break, but it isn't easy to do for some reason! I'm going to go check out your blog.
-laur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines