Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Not Quite a Poem

I sent a list of five things or ideas:
sunflower seeds (as snacks)
Ravi Shankar
Camelot
colon cleansing
no payments until July 2009
to a guy named Jon Pack,
who posts them on his blog
http://www.jonpackapproves.blogspot.com/
along with an image and a picture of himself
with his thumb up or down. I don't know this Jon,
or why anyone cares what he thinks.
It is the bizzare beauty of blogging.

(He disapproved of all but one from my list.
Will you go see which one it is?)

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger SarahJane said...

it's hilarious. haha, how'd you find that?

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Carl Bryant said...

funny stuff! his (2) pictures slay me.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger lorguru said...

I actually found it from reading something in Rachel Mallino's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines