Saturday, June 24, 2006

Back from Chicago

I thought I would be able to keep up with my blog while in Chicago, but that was not the case. I have a great time, but I'm back and ready to get back on track. About the only thing I was able to keep up with was the 30:30 challenge at ITWS. I'm in my sixth round and I just really want to finish. I have one more week to go with that. It is getting a little lonely over there with many participants just having reached or about to reach their goals. Arlene popped in for a teaser with two (excellent, of course) poems about driving school, and John Vick stopped at Seven point five. Lisa Prince just finished her ninth round, believe it or not! Congratulations, Lia! (and she's jumping right back in the water with round TEN!) Damn, that's a lot of poems!!!!

I'm going to go check out everyone else's blogs since I haven't done that in over a week. See you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines