Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogthing Quizzes

I have been playing around with some of the quizzes at Blogthing to find out some very important information about myself. hehe...
Of Sesame Street characters, I am Ernie. I would have picked him, too, even without the quiz.
My ideal American city to live is,...my hometown, Chicago!
Of Simpson characters, I'm Bart.
For Halloween I should be Elvis.
My personality age is 26 (I love that one!)
Of tacky Christmas gifts, I'm a Christmas sweater.
I'm 52% American.
And, most important of all, I'm a freaky kisser!

The best quiz available, however, is not at Blogthing, it's at Sarah Sloat's Blog,
The Rain in my Purse. Check it out! Based on your responses, you get a recommendation of a poetry book to read!

The following is my response to the What Your Face Says quiz. I thought this was pretty darn accurate...


What Your Face Says
At first glance, people see you as down to earth and reliable.
Overall, your true self is passionate and physical.
With friends, you seem logical, detached, and a bit manipulative.
In love, you seem energetic - almost manic.
In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic.
What Do People Think Of Your Face?


If you haven't bee there yet, go have some fun. The quizzes are short, and there are tons from which to choose!

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger PV said...

Cool! I'm living to be 82, which is right around when I think I will go - at 86.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines